Wednesday, November 7th 2018
- Circular Economy: innovate with Life Cycle Thinking
- Environmental labelling, a value Added for my company ?
- Raffaele Duby_Let’s deploy environmental labelling
- Laura Golsteijn_Building awareness and capacity regarding the product environmental footprint (pef) in 4 Mediterranean countries Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco and Tunisia
- Michele Galatola_European envionmental labelling (PEF)
- Priscille Ghesquière_French environmental labeling system
- Research in Hauts-de-France prepares the world of tomorrow, join the Cyme!
- How life Cycle Analisis can demonstrate the interest of the circular Economy?
- Andreas Genest_How Will Life Cycle Information Be used in a Digital Circular Economy
- Sarah Martin_Are reusable cups more sustainable than paper cups
- Bernard De Caevel_Environmental, economic and social assessment of various household packaging collection scenraios
- Charlotte Roux_Ecodesign of urban projects and link with the Paris Circular Economy strategy the PULSE-PARIS project
- Feedback from Expériences for Improcing Life Cycle Assessment Practices
- Jade Garcia_Denis Le-Boulch_Présentation_Feedback for Life Cycle Assessment’s improvement
- Hélène Teulon_Could PLanetary Boundaries be used as a basis for normalization in Life Cycle Assessment_LCA of Batteries a Literature Survey
- Jeanne Serre_The ISO_DIS 14008 standard
- Naeem Adibi_LCA and eco conception interactions and recommendations
- How can textile sector serve sustainable production and fashion through the circular Economy?
- Anne Perwuelz_Caroline Bottin_Presentation_how can the textile sector serve sustainable production and fashion through the Circular Economy
- Cécile Martin_Valuing our clothes_the environmental cost of UK fashion
- Romain Benkirane_Retro engineering approach to evaluate and understand the perceived quality_20 T-shirts analysed
- Vanessa Pasquet_Measuring Fashion_Insights from Environmental Impact of the Global Apparel and Footwear industries study
- Isabelle Robert_Environmental beliefs of consumer_the case of textiles; How to promote consumer acculturation to a Life Cycle thinking
- Recycling, a Driving force to limit environmental impacts?
- Marilys Pradel_Presentation, recycling, a driving element to limit environmental impacxts in Life Cycle Assessment
- Colin Jury_Rare Earth Recycling for Europe (Projet SPIRE REE4EU)
- Laurène Cuenot_Etienne Lees-Perasso_Integration of new electric and electronic equipment End-of-life LCI in an LCA software – Consequences and opportunities
- Tamiris Pacheco Da Costa_Environmental assessment of woody biomass ash valorization ion cement motars
- Valérie Boiten_Life Cycle thinking in the Resyntex project Achieving Circular Economy in the textiles sector
- From the Life Cycle Analysis of a product to the implementation of a management system in the life cycle of my company
- Sophie Cabaret_The integration of ecodesign into business operations
- Vanessa Merlin_Nord’imprim Naturally!
- Solène Laurent_Accompanying mechanical companies in the integration of the êrspective Life Cycle in their environmental managment system
- Benjamine Belloncle_Building Life Cycle Thinking awarness in a r&d center – from lca studies to 14001_2015 certification
- Méthodological challenges in LCA (ecotoxicity, toxicity, biodiversity, biotic, abiotic, …)
- Mirjam Busch_Further devlopment of the hemeroby approach for the integration of land use and biodiversity into Life Cycle (Impact) Assessment
- Olivier Talon_Active textile indoor air depollution quantifying expected health benefits and adverse side effects by LCA
- Guido Sonneman_From the outside to the inside_integrating the geopolitical risk of supply as a complementary dimension in the life cycle analysis of abiotic resources
Thursday, November 8th 2018
- New agricultural models and innovative agro-food products, what environmental impacts associated?
- Anna Lucia Mourad_Julien Mottet_Presentation_New agricultural models and innovative agri-food products, what are the environmental impacts
- Joachim Boissy_The establishment of agroforestry systems as a means of mitigating Greenhouse Gas emissions
- Magdalena Czyrnek-Deletre_LCA for ecodesign in agriculture_methodological issues of the transition from the plot to the exploitation
- Mirjam Busch_Environmental impacts of innovative and modern vegetable meat alternatives and traditional animal – based food products
- Alessandra Monteiro_Evaluating the sustainability of zinc source in animal nutrition case study for Hizox
- Anna Lucia Mourad_Julien Mottet_Conclusion_New agricultural models and innovative agri-food products, what are the environmental impacts
- LCA methodologies applied to the building sector
- Green IT: how to succeed in the ecological transition of digital?
- How can LCA or planetary boundaries help ecodesign our buildings and infrastructure?
- Sylvie Groslambert_Valorisation of contruction and demolition waste, a route to Circular Economy_The VALDEM project
- Jérémy Rodrigues_Contributions from the territorial context to the strengthening of the Circular Economy in the contruction sector
- Stéphane Poullard_concrete recycling tomorrow’s aggreate
- Bioeconomy: the solution to reduce environmental impacts?
- Colin Jury_Miscanthus, and if competition with food xas no longer a brake in the fight against global warming
- Didier Lanquetin_Life Cycle analysis of bioplastics_what is the methodological contribution of biomaterials noms and standards
- Joachim Boissy_A calculator tool to assess cropping systems ghg emissions and food capacity
- Cécile Querleu_An easy-to-use bioplastics LCA tool_evaluating quickly the environmental performan,ce of new solutions for the plastics industry
- How can ecodesign integrate the value chain of complex products, services and systems?
- Dr Véronique Perrot Bernardet_Nicolas Perry_Presentation_How ecodesign can integrate the value chain of complex products, services and systems
- Solène Doubliez_Léa devic_Combining work life quality and circular economy to create innovative internal layout circular interiors
- Cécile Querleu_How to identify sustainable packaging solutions a pragmatic approach supporting complex decision making
- Fabien Michelin_The challenges of ecodesign for a client of complex systems
- New technologies, new uses what associated environmental impacts?
- Collaborative session